EVA-based Chemistry for Case, Tray and Carton Sealing Applications
With a unique component blend, EVA-based hot melts provide an environmentally-friendly adhesive that features optimum running viscosity at operating temperatures. Reducing application weights and realizing savings on equipment maintenance results in reduced overall usage, making EVA-based hot-melts cost-effective.
EVA-based Hot Melts Provide:
- increased mileage with reduced application weights and less waste produced
- top quality thermal and pot stability
- wide service temperature range
- excellent adhezion to a wide variety of surfaces
- reduced overall usage and costs 35% compared to competitive products
- easy dispensing into hot melt equipment
- low maintenance costs
- gels and charring elimination
- reduced downtime
- low odor and amber-color for visible, safe and user-friendly usage
- General Purpose Standard Temperature
- Low Temperature
- Long Open Time
- Specialty Grade
High-Polymer Olefin-based Hot Melt Technology Provides:
- incomparable performance versus existing olefin and EVA hot melts
- outstanding value
- exceptional packaging cost savings- typical reductions are 30% less than existing olefin and 40% than EVA technologies.
- lower density and higher mileage - uses less adhesive to create strong bonds.
- uncompromising hot tack that quickly bonds to a wide range of substrates including coated and difficult-to-seal card stock, corrugated fiberboard and paperboard.
- wide range of service temperatures and resistant to high heats, which means there is no need for multiple temperature-specific adhesive products.
- excellent pot stability, fast setting, and fragrance and oil resistant
- off-white(SWB535) and light amber (SWB482) chips choices.